Welcome to computerized mathematical modeling
- Create conceptual designs and generate explicit mathematics
- Copy the mathematics to Maple or Mathematica for further analysis or optimization
- Visualize by pasting results back into Geometry Expressions
- Document your analysis by exporting drawing and mathematics into your office suite
“You have done the greatest thing ever for geometry. Symbolic computation was the first hurdle, but symbolic geometry is a new world order! In five years, we will all wonder how we survived without you.
L. Van Warren MS CS, AE
Warren Design Vision
Welcome to a new way to learn mathematics
- Mathematical problems emerge naturally from real world situations
- Geometry is fully integrated into the rest of mathematics
- Students can be exposed to problem formulation and idealization
- Choose appropriate solution technique: numeric, automated symbolic, or by-hand
- Geometry Expressions v3.1 is now available! Click here to see the new features.
- Geometry Expressions v3.1 is in beta! Go here to see what's new and how to get involved.
- Saltire has launched a web site, Euclid's Muse, where you can post the apps you generate with Geometry Expressions.